- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervise production & material planning team.
- Oversee daily activities of the team and provide guidance as needed.
- Work with management, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in planning operations.
- Identify demand forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Develop a demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
- Analyze and troubleshoot demand-related issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop annual budgets and cost-effectiveness initiatives.
- Maintain training materials and organize training for team members.
- Follow and enforce company rules and regulations.
- Develop routine demand related reports for management.
- Schedule forecast review meetings with management on regular basis.
- Maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy.
- Work with team to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion and retention activities.
- Update forecasts for new products, seasonal products, discounts, promotions.
- Coordinate with the inventory team to monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing