- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analysis and Review of technical information.
- Definition of technical and quality standards and tools for production and coordination of information models.
- Monitor, Review and Approve Information models.
- Review and approve the completion of tasks of the production team.
- Review, approval, and issuance of technical reports and calculations as required.
- Support for estimation and planning to Technical Sales.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Be an inspiration leader by strong principles and commitment to the organization based on organization, resilience, and agility.
- Foster team building by motivating events to close the physical operation gap between operational units.
- Identify and establish new opportunities for BIM/Projects execution, in alignment with the line managers and following the company’s strategy.
- Lead, maintain and monitor the task management systems for his subordinates, in collaboration with project controls.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least