- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Coordinate with workshop team all activities of Repair, reline, replacement, and adjustments for company vehicles’ parts according to tests performed.
- Liaise with fleet supervisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems and to discuss work to be performed and plan future repair requirements regarding both safety and maintenance plans.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
- Direct and coordinate, through subordinates, activities of different departments in order to obtain use of facilities, and human resources.
- Direct activities of staff performing repairs and maintenance to vehicles and facilities.
- Conduct investigations in cooperation with government agencies to determine causes of transportation accidents and to improve safety procedures.
- Maintain electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance formalities and documentation regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers for tracking fuel usage
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Provide direction to department staff to regulate budget cycle requirements and control budgeting process.
- Plan and prepare annual budget, expenditures and analyze all financial objectives.
- Monitoring the fleet of vehicles & transporters ensuring on time delivery.
- Plan, execute and monitor the vehicle cost with budget to meet annual budget plans.
- Evaluate the need for any outsourced repairs
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...