- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides direction, guidance and mentoring to Team Members of assigned area.
- Ensure effective follow up and monitoring of the project plan tasks.
- Providing leadership, motivation and direction for the Project Team.
- Provide users support, and issues solving.
- Carry out system test at each stage of the project (QA, pre-production and production systems) and Reports test.
- Define scenarios for unit and integration test.
- Document business processes, and system blueprint.
- Conduct business analysis sessions with define business needs for the report.
- Provide System configuration, update and upgrade of ERP plus the integration points with the other modules of ERP.
- Maintain up to date documentation of implemented solutions.
- Map the end-user requirement with standard functionalities available in ERP.
- Carry out configuration in ERP system to meet the end-user requirements.
- Provide guidance on business processes based upon sound understand of key functions within ERP with System configuration, update and upgrade.
- Provide business application support to exist live customers in line with agreed service levels.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ERP problems/failures for both external and internal customers and update ticket log systems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Design, develop and lead workshops across the lifecycle from requirement gathering through to confirmation of final solutions. With system architecture and design.
- Design, develop and deliver end-user training and creating training manuals.
- Understand of the integration with various modules.
- Coordinate with ERP external parties when required.
- Study and test the effects of the new support packages.
- Communicate with ERP Global support in case of problems.
- Write programs specification for ABAP developments, Analyze and design the new ERP reports, testing the newly developed programs on ERP.
5 to 9 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Wadi Degla Holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wadi Degla Group