- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What You'll Do
- Passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
- You will work with Cisco partners in driving Cisco preference and business’ outcomes for the customer.
- Want to be responsible for a dedicated group of Cisco Resale Partners and achieve quarterly and annual sales goals? Want to develop life-cycle partner business plans, prioritize partner facing resources & exceed target? These will be part of your everyday challenges.
- As you are a strong outcome orientated person with strong relationship skills, you will foster high Partner collaboration to achieve joint profitable success. By understanding their individual business challenges from a product and services perspective, and utilize competitive programs, profitable rebate schemes & business processes, you will effectively meet common shared objectives.
Who You'll Work With
- The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
- We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions to drive relevant business outcomes. We are a global, dynamic team that brings excitement to the sales environment every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
- You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities.
- Our teams adapt quickly to respond to market changes and are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience in similar or adjacent industry, working for Partner or Vendors
- The love for IT and software and the ability to tap into technology
- Sales and services experience
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Executive presence and the ability to engage at the executive level of all organization
- Personal skills of working in a transparent and highly measurable environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco