- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Understand Regional Strategy. Analyze Country Landscape to drive growth of Mastercard Solutions in the respective territory.
- Align with Cluster & Country Management and Delivery. Design engagement plans, quarterly reviews and product deep dives with relevant data analyses and actionable recommendations.
- Develop market wide growth strategies and innovative sales frameworks, leveraging market insights, white papers and data analysis.
- Understand Issuers value chain, payment flows, technology and card infrastructure, business needs and requirements, financial reports, digital roadmap and cards vision.
- Help develop formal recommendations for presentation to senior leadership teams
- Develop Business Plan and Action Items for the respective territory.
- Ensure compliance and transparency in the Legal and Contracting processes as per Mastercard policy.
- The role will require international travel (60%)
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard