- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop game plan for own accounts and manage assigned budget
- Negotiate, acquire new accounts, and renew current Customers Development Agreements (CDA) within company’s policies & assigned budget in annual game plan.
- Promote a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs& expectations.
- Maintain superior customer wiring as per PepsiCo best practices
- Maintain a physical presence in the field to reinforce relationship with accounts, in-store execution & identify new opportunities.
- Ensure performance and compliance to CDA, taking corrective action where appropriate.
- Ensure accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of customer servicing in coordination with internal units (Execution, Legal, Commercial..etc)
- Follow-up on Monthly analysis for own area
- Develop competitive reviews for area/segment highlighting strengths & weaknesses, as well as sales techniques of competition while monitoring their movement within the marketplace.
- Ensure full utilization for our marketing rights through implementing Marketing activations/branding/promotions for area/segment in coordination with TM team.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico