- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Research and explore potential global market.
- Penetrating new markets to find potential clients and convert them into actual customers.
- To be able to set marketing and business development strategies.
- Identifying direct and indirect sales channels.
- Finding and following up on sales leads to be able to reach a wider client base.
- Understanding customer needs to be able to provide feedback for business development and marketing.
- After-Sales follow up.
- Identify, communicate and coordinate with overseas buyers and build business relationship with them.
- To provide global market intelligence and competitor activity reports to the management.
- Prepare quotation & pricing for overseas buyers.
- Negotiate with international buyer and convince & persuade them to execute sales.
- Execute complete export cycle.
- Identify export new business opportunities and convert them into sales.
- Propose export annual sales target.
- Review and update the export target and prospect customer base.
- Address and close all customer complaints timely to improve customer satisfaction ratings.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers