- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Initiating improvements.
- Ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems.
- Implementing in-house and statutory specifications and guidelines on hygiene, HACCP, food safety, occupational safety and environmental protection.
- Conducting and checking service and maintenance work.
- Maintaining inspection records.
- Supporting commissioning and plant modification measures.
- Implementing and maintaining OEDM standards (e.g. 5S; standardized work). Notifying the line manager of deviations.
- Supervising engineering and technical staff.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Creating maintenance procedures.
- PLC troubleshooting.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt