- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage team of social media
- Attend clients meetings
- Prepare clients proposals
- Daily stand up meetings and Weekly sprint review
- Support the strategic direction of campaigns across paid channels
- Responsible for executing on new opportunities to expand and improve lead-generating initiatives through paid media.
- Optimize online audience criteria according to the brand set strategies and run ads according to the suggested spending budgets
- Coordinate launch of media campaigns with different departments
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Track and report daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs for the demand generation program.
- Leverage web analytics to evaluate audience behavior, paid channel attribution, engagement, and acquisition.
- Direct and coordinate the development of digital creative including display ads, landing pages, and paid search text.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Internet/E-commerce Media Production Online Media
About this Company
Digital marketing company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Advertizer
Provide social media management services, social media ads, SEO, and Google Adwords campaigns.