- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To support IKEA FOOD in driving Swedish Food Market sales through effective selling and merchandising skills in a fast, friendly and efficient way, thus strengthening the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNT ABILITIES:
- Implement and monitor SFM Activities in the Store Commercial Calendar.
- Ensure that all SFM articles are merchandised and presented according to IKEA standards and is properly labelled and price
- Ensure that Swedish Food Market is ready before the store opens.
- Conducts monthly stock take and facilitate inventory control of all Swedish Food Market articles around IKEA FOOD and the IKEA store
- Ensure that guidelines on Swedish Food Market operation and commercial growth review is adhered to
- Ensure that all operational checklists is done as scheduled and required action plan is implemented and followed-up in a timely manner.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and living reality embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
- Ensure excellent service at all times through the use of efficient service and cashiering methods.
- Provides a positive shopping experience through a high level of customer service standard and cleanliness within the area.
- Make use of available resources to educate self on IKEA FOOD products, services and sales strategies
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years in a similar role
- Strategic Planning and Analytical Skills
- Communication skills,
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...