- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + performance & deliverables based bonuses
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Join the team behind WUZZUF and FORASNA.com, Egypt's top job platforms. More than 300k people were hired using our platforms from 26,000+ companies.
Help serve our user base of more than 2 million people. WUZZUF and FORASNA are products of Basharsoft, one of Egypt's fastest growing tech Startups which is backed by top Silicon Valley and Egypt tech investors.
We're hiring a product manager who will focus on our internal CRM, he will own it, and manage its development.
- Be responsible for managing and developing the internal CRM used by one of the strongest SaaS sales teams in Egypt.
- Work closely with the CEO and Head of Product to execute WUZZUF roadmap, vision and to determine product priorities.
- Be an advocate and supporter for the internal stakeholder to deliver a holistic CRM solution that solves their business problems and accelerates the business forward.
- Work on managing the features backlog, communicating with all stakeholders like the operations team, development and design teams to come up with the right features to be built and then lead the product team to having maximum throughput as possible and make the highest impact on the product in minimum time.
- Gather, translate, and prioritize business requirements into product capabilities.
- Be the ideal candidate if you admire great web platforms and sites that have great usability and sophisticated intelligence built in a very simple design. Sites like Amazon, Gmail, Spotify, Booking, Netflix, Tripadvisor, Quora.
- Conduct post-launch user feedback sessions to support continuous software improvement.
Why work at WUZZUF?
- Well Established: This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 9 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Egypt, we want you to help us grow, too.
- Every update you release impacts hundreds of thousands.
- Work with a very solid, capable & competent team.
- Learning is a lifestyle, your personal development & growth comes first.
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance, deliverables, and learning.
- Always Playstation, ping pong, and football; are you up to the challenge?
- Flexible vacations.
2 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Human Resources Information Technology Services
You need to have experience or strong knowledge in many of the following topics: CRM, Sales funnel, UI/UX design, product management, project management, web forms design, lean-agile development, customer development, growth hacking, web analytics, and startup metrics.
- Ideally, you have a design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces.
- Previous experience building large and complex web/mobile apps is a bonus.
- You've strong analytical skills.
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven.
- You’re organized and you don't miss the details.
- You're an incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft.
- Other titles you may have had before: Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner, CEO, CTO, Business Analyst, UI/UX designer, Web or Mobile Developer.
- Strongly preferred to have strong business acumen - strong marketing and sales awareness or at sense.
This position is open for candidates of all experience levels as long as you make a great product manager... Salary will vary based on your experience and quality of product design/management capability... But in all cases, you'll be well compensated... And it's a great learning experience.
About this Company
WUZZUF is an online recruitment platform that helps employers hire the right talent, and connects professionals with the right career opportunities. WUZZUF excels in its matchmaking, transparency job seekers, its dedicated full lifecycle recruitment support, and the largest...
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF