- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Combine data from various sources to present a complete picture for decision makers.
- Perform data analytics of different data sources.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports.
- Held training for key business users.
- Support current BI Solutions.
- Design, implement and deliver reports based on business requirements.
- Understand the source systems and source data in detail.
- Document all the design and development artifacts.
- Understand the current reporting environment and use that knowledge to continuously improve the data warehouse
- Gather business requirements from our client during the initial phases of a BI/Analytics consultancy project.
- Design and Implement data warehouse and presentation layer solutions.
- Build analytics dashboards that are mobile and cloud-friendly.
- Build predictive analytics solutions that rely on machine learning and data mining techniques.
- Define and Manage BI deliverable
- Formulate Key BI technical requirements
- Design, Develop, test and implement presented and approved solutions.
- Create and define models explaining the possible benefits post-implementation to customers
- Proactive identification, escalation, and resolution of issues
- Act as a counselor and mentor for other BI (BW, BO) associates’
- Ensure adoption of Best-practices during Project Management.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services