- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare company monthly payroll in collaboration with the finance team.
- Develop financial and operational reports.
- Handle all termination procedures.
- Update and arrange bank’s data monthly.
- Understand the applied tax payment process.
- Ensure that all documents in the employee file comply with the documents needed.
- Make sure that all governmental employees’ records are up to date.
- Review monthly attendance and leaves report that will reflect on employees’ salary and manage vacations settlements.
- Answer all employees’ salary related issues and make sure that requests are handled and responded on time.
- Ensure all employees database is up to date, maintaining and updating filling system to ensure compliance with company policies and governmental regulations and ensure that documentation is easily accessible.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in July 2014, Cleopatra Hospitals Group (“CHG”), is a healthcare investment platform with the aim of enhancing the quality and accessibility of healthcare in Egypt. The platform was formed by Abraaj, a leading private equity investor operating in global growth...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cleopatra Hospitals Group