- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A client-facing role, responsible for presenting Automation as a solution to clients’ business problems, walking clients, and prospect clients, through the path of Automation, conducting workshops and seeing the relationship with the client to the first P.o.C and beyond to multiple process automation projects, gathering clients’ requirements, capturing and documenting the processes As-Is and To-Be and working with development teams to produce desired automation per clients’ requirements.
Position Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interact directly with the client
- Conduct introductory workshops at clients’ sites to conceptually present Automation
- Work with development teams to create P.o.C’s for clients’ processes
- Understand clients’ processes: Precursors, prerequisites, impact, risk, dependencies, etc. And identify the ones suitable for Automation
- Gather requirements for process automation: As-Is and To-Be
- Assess process automation efforts, time and cost: Enablers, and hurdles.
- Work with clients on identifying RoI for process automation
- Select and prioritize processes for Automation
- Produce Process Description Documents (PDD’s) and obtain client’s sign off on them
- Meet with the client on a daily/weekly basis to discuss project updates
- Liaise between client and development team to ensure alignment on process mapping to Automation development efforts.
- Requirements documents: As-Is process/state and To-Be process.
- Process Definition Documents (PDD’s) - Status update reports
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Prerequisite Experience/Skills Required:
- 2-4 years of experience in Business Analysis: Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Experience with Automation/RPA tools: UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Work Fusion, Pega, other…
- Experience with workflow tools: Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent communication skills: Fluency in the English language: Read, Written and Spoken.
- Excellent presentation skills, with an understanding of business concerns and priorities.
- Excellent coordination skills: Ability to collaborate with internal and external business and technical stakeholders.
About this Company
Ascent Consulting has been in delivering results since 2003. In 2011, our UK Business became our main focus and we established Ascent IT Consulting in the UK. In order to better brand our Cloud and Hosting Transformation capabilities, we founded Acensys Limited UK in 2014...
See all Careers and Jobs at Acensys