- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for hiring an eager and hardworking sales executive (Male – Female, Furniture background is a Must) who will be responsible for client servicing and client acquisition.
- Evaluate and drive sales, serve existing accounts, enhance and maintain good Client relationship.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule such cold calls, regular market visits, look-out for sales leads, meet with existing and potential clients, collect and update account details and establish new accounts.
- Submit activity and result reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales reports per segments.
- Conduct product demonstration to ensure clients‘ awareness of the SLA of existing and new components.
- Work and communicate closely with Sales Sales Manager including but not limited to the setting-up sales target, market segmentation, territory sales plan, sales review, customers’ meetings etc.
- Understand the clients‘ preferences, sales and market trends and provide valuable ideas and input to management when necessary.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least