- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- We are looking for hiring an eager and hardworking sales executive (Male – Female, Furniture background is a Must) who will be responsible for client servicing and client acquisition.
- Evaluate and drive sales, serve existing accounts, enhance and maintain good Client relationship.
- Plan and organize daily work schedule such cold calls, regular market visits, look-out for sales leads, meet with existing and potential clients, collect and update account details and establish new accounts.
- Submit activity and result reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory sales reports per segments.
- Conduct product demonstration to ensure clients‘ awareness of the SLA of existing and new components.
- Work and communicate closely with Sales Sales Manager including but not limited to the setting-up sales target, market segmentation, territory sales plan, sales review, customers’ meetings etc.
- Understand the clients‘ preferences, sales and market trends and provide valuable ideas and input to management when necessary.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
or over three decades, Shoulah Classics has been making the finest French and Italian furniture. Based in the ancient town of Damietta, Egypt, we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and dedication to producing exceptional quality and design. Our select team of skilled wood...
See all Careers and Jobs at Shoulah Furniture Group