- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage the day-to-day content planning across e-commerce. Support and coordinate Commercial Calendar accordingly to retail/social media and business performance.
- Regular liaison with online merchandising team to ensure email campaigns reflects the latest product and promotional opportunities. This will include working alongside e-commerce merchandising in some basic reporting on sales and best sellers.
- Briefing and uploading new banners, homepage and landing pages across the site.
- Help to test and ensure content is correct and of a high standard before going online.
- Oversee the written and graphic content of the site, ensuring information is up-to-date and fit for purpose and oversee the creative digital content
- Support the team to make sure products are ready to go online and they have the appropriate copy, images and sizing.
- Help maintaining the visual merchandising across the site
- Provide appropriate support in organizing e-commerce shoots, liaising with samples within different teams, deliveries and images on post production
- Help and assist the team to analyze and make improvements to the customer experience and user journey on the site
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
Founded in 1993, with two offices in Jeddah & Cairo and 16 FTE (Full time employees) on board. We firstly acted as Agent / Representative of world leaders in Packaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Anasia Egypt for Trading
Our Industrial supplies’ scope was largely expanded to include Process Automation...