Skills And Tools:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Cosmetics market and disease areas.
- Support and drive the development of product strategy.
- Lead local development of an innovative tactical plan, aligned with the overall strategy in close collaboration with other concerned teams.
- Deployment of innovative commercial tactics through campaigns, marketing material, and (cross-functional) projects targeted towards different healthcare stakeholders.
- Prepare and execute the launch plans within the cross-functional team and strong collaboration with other stakeholders
- Play a key role in digital transformation - Enhance and drive a multi-channel approach in close collaboration with other marketing, sales, and digital marketing colleagues.
- Identify and communicate local market insights about opportunities and challenges and present local marketing interests.
- Close collaboration with Sales and effectively work out new strategies and activities with/for the sales team.
- In charge of the marketing budget and forecasts
- Lead monitoring and tracking efforts, understand ROI, and adapt approach if required
- Foster an environment of cross-functional collaboration and best-practice sharing across all therapeutic areas.
- Support field team with training and in the marketing strategy/tactical plan execution
- Liaise with the advertising team regarding the product campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, veterinary, or Science is a Must.
- From 5 to 7 years of experience as a Marketing preferably in (OTC) or Cosmeceutical field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Brand Manager.
- Experience in promoting curly products will be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Brand Manager - Real EstateConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Regional Sales Manager Pharma ...Confidential Company - Sohag, Egypt10 days ago