- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning, supervising and following-up all tasks of the engineering department including maintenance of production lines, utilities and building
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishing a general plan for preventive maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment, and follow-up the implementation process to maintain their efficiency.
- Planning for the volume and specifications of the required mechanical and electrical spare parts to reduce the machines downtime, besides the Inventory of spare parts balances.
- Making external maintenance contracts for some devices and equipment in addition to supervising their enforcement.
- Reviewing maintenance instructions for equipment to give his recommendations.
- Follow-up the process of repairing equipment through viewing their reform reports.
- Making sure his crew is well trained on every aspect of maintaining the machines they are responsible of supplying all the equipment and spare parts required to complete their job efficiently
- Dividing tasks between the technicians for maintenance and installations work
- Activating the occupational health and safety procedures for workers through company policies by coordination with the HR & Industrial Engineering departments.
- Put a training plan for his crew to improve their practical and technician skills by coordination with the HR Dept.
- Evaluating of workers through annual reports by coordination with the Human Resources Department.
- Reducing the down times of production lines and meeting the company KPI's
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Cosmetics FMCG Manufacturing
About this Company
Mamiba is the leading Hotel amenities manufacturer and supplier in Egypt, established since 2006. Ever since the beginning of our operation, we strive to provide only the best quality products to our clients. We now serve 60% of the 5 star hotels in the Middle East and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mamiba