Skills And Tools:
- Work in conjunction with the line managers to ensure adequate understanding of their needs and the requirements and expectations of the required caliber.
- Prepare internal and external job advertisements, in accordance with manpower plans and the set-forth due dates/criteria.
- Interview and assess selected candidates (CBI) and provide feedback to unsuccessful candidates based on the job’s competencies and requirements.
- Follow up with the line manager regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions when needed.
- Take part in assessing the effectiveness of recruitment websites, sources and staying up to date with the latest trends in the market (Suggesting creative ideas to reach out calibers are always welcomed).
- Take part in following up with recruitment agencies as well as keeping a record of successful calibers provided.
- Take part in representing the organization in employment fairs and any recruitment venues.
- Take part in assessing internal employees of TMG for allocation when needed.
- Conducting exit interviews and update related reports accordingly.
- Updating all required reports on a daily basis.
- BA in Business Administration, Management or any related field.
- 1-3 years of progressive experience in the Talent Acquisition.
- Excellent command of English
- CBI experience and online assessment exposure is a must.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent Communicator across diverse mentalities.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist ...MAC EGYPT REAL ESTATE CO. - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia18 hours ago
- Talent Management ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago