- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
IT technical support officer will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them. Individual tasks vary depending on work demands, but will include:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications; including windows and Linux.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Implementing software deployments at clients’ sites for one of two software solutions:
- Netsupport Software modules
- WhatsApp Gold from Ipswitch
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2007 OrchTech is a growing expertise in general software development. Our team’s expertise, our ongoing technical and business training programs, client and industry research and investment in Business ensures that we stay at the forefront of the companies...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchtech