- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Marketing Manager - Alexandria
- Caduceus Lane is now hiring a professional Marketing Manager who is assigned to effectively lead and direct cross-functional teams through a dynamic professional environment.
- The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally with many teams across the organization, such as commercial, medical, account management, project management, programmers and creative teams.
- You will be responsible for planning, execution and effective communication with managers and peers to innovate, formulate and execute marketing and communication projects efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Essentially, the Marketing team will establish best practices and build an innovative ideation model not just great, but world-class.
- A genuine team willing to take risks, innovatively create, to keep learning and to make things happen.
- Take the lead role in creation and execution of 360° multi-platform marketing programs and communication campaigns across the broad spectrum of targeted organizations, brands and markets.
- Manage marketing activities calendar, project timelines, communication strategies and execution plans schedule.
- Craft marketing concepts, advertising campaigns and tactical plans for proposal pitches and business getting commitments.
- Projects structured daily planning through defining the project scope, allocated resources and task goals.
- Responsibility includes daily project plan communication and execution follow up.
- Maintain, ensure and communicate with account managers for a clear understanding of the project framework, content and strategy and coordinate with project management and medical department for project execution.
- Plan and monitor all marketing initiatives in partnership with account management and project management teams through tracking goals, KPIs, produce daily recap summaries and post-launch reviews to continuously generate key learnings, optimize campaign performance and inform the development of new marketing strategies and tactics.
- Monitoring the progress of multiple projects closely and simultaneously with analytical and critical insight for evaluation and adjustment.
- Effectively organize and follow up for delivering projects on specified timelines to serve commercial team market requirements.
- Coordinate between the project team members while working closely to ensure progress, performance and meeting quality needs.
- Pro-actively influence the team to develop and achieve results with quality standards.
- Review and evaluate the outcomes and quality of the completed projects.
- Integrated collaboration and coordination among different departments and key responsible professionals across different functions.
- Oversee approval of copy and creative for all printed materials and digital assets across MENA region projects.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane