- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
We’re looking for team-players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
P&G Cairo Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Egyptian, like Ariel, Tide, Bonux, Always, & Fairy.
- Assuring the P&G Quality Promise, “every single day” Superior Quality is one of the key reasons that over 4 billion consumers purchase our products and services every year.
- QA builds best-in-class quality systems and culture to assure P&G delivers the Quality Promise - “Quality to our consumers, customers, regulators and employees trust –everywhere, every time.”
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
What are we looking for?
Meaningful work on day 1
- We are looking for hiring a QA Lab microbiologist/Chemist to work in the P&G QA Lab in Cairo Plant.
- You need to have technical capability for both Microbiology and wet chemistry background.
- Ability to understand and perform the microbiology & General Finished Product test methods of the finished product produced in P&G Plant.
- You should show enough flexibility to move to new assignments within same QA module or in other modules/department.
What makes you an excellent fit?
- You must be capable to work under pressure, business oriented, love to work in teams.
- You must operate with good discipline, innovation mentality, willing to succeed with the team.
- Build strong and sustain quality assurance capability & culture across the site.
- Lead quality investigation with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action).
- Strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Education Background : Bachelor of Chemistry /Microbiology.
- Fresh graduates with max 2 years experience
- English language : both Command and written
- High level of computer skills (Microsoft office)
What we can offer you:
- Significant work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways.
- Challenging opportunity to influence the quality of our products
- Mentoring, training, and guidance.
- Safe work environment
About this Company
The Procter & Gamble Company is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble. It primarily specializes in a wide range of cleaning agents and personal care and hygienics products.
See all Careers and Jobs at P&G