- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Customer service manager ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied.
- Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout answering questions solving problems, facilitation issues and managing the expectations of the client from after the client signs their unit contract, until they receive their apartment.
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals;
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations;
- Motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants;
- Creative thinking, to be able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards;
- An ability to work well under pressure;
- Organizational and planning skills to develop customer services policies;
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face to face;
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding