- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Know the products well by training .
- Find out the good quotes and the basic discount .
- Know the maximum discount rate available for each group or product where it is forbidden to overtake permanently.
- Know what to do with monthly sales figures and check with the sales manager.
- Attend daily at the workplace 9 am and no exception.
- Record the geographical location of each visit every day with the name of the procurement officer and the marketing officer with their mobile numbers (if people change the name and mobile must be updated).
- Know the timing of the presence of the procurement officer in each series of pharmacies in order to create a schedule of visits.
- Inquiring about stocks of items or offers at least twice a month.
- Take the order of supply of the appropriate quantities for each item and send a copy of it to the management of the accounts with confirmation of the date of delivery by email .
- A monthly report must be received from each pharmacy chain and read and analyzed well to identify it
- Quantity in the branches
- Best pharmacies selling in each category and the lowest selling pharmacies for each category to work on it during their visits
- Review the accumulation of goods in the branch
- Follow up the Purchasing Officer in the idle goods in the branches and report them to the marketing department and inform the purchasing officer of each chain for redistribution.
- The speed of coordination with the procurement officer in the event of the presence of returns hindering the delivery of inputs.
- Directing the procurement officer to the necessity of the existence of the items that have been carried out in the branches and follow up with each pharmacy.
- Directing the coordinators of offers or decisions in case they are available to the chains in which there is a stagnant supply or offers did not move.
- Schedule visits to chain pharmacies to follow up the sale with the pharmacy itself (at least 3 pharmacies per day) and use the information analyzed from the sales report to where with the salesperson inside the pharmacy.
- Work with the marketing officer of the chain and coordinate with him in knowing the series offers without agreeing on anything before returning to marketing to get approval.) The agreement is signed with the marketing within the company is forbidden to increase permanently.
- Accept the approval of the administration of marketing email by the cost of participation in any kind of advertising (plates illuminated - Flyer - Journal - Event - etc. of the means of advertising), the approval of the marketing is implemented and other is rejected.
- Informing the administration of marketing by e-mail with the dates of the Eventat before the period of preparation for good (at least two weeks) with approval from the financial administration at cost by e-mail.
- Send monthly sales reports for each series to marketing only. - Provide a report on stagnant marketing management.
- Make a monthly plan before the beginning of the month for the movement of the people and coordinators (if available) and send them detailed e-mail to the marketing department, in the event of any change is sent to the email marketing department.
- Send a daily report by moving the sale of the photographs and the coordination of the shelves in the pharmacy chains to the marketing department only.
- The agreement with the series must be follow ed the implementation in the transfer and send pictures of the Department of Marketing has been implemented.
- Reporting the management of marketing and financial management by e-mail offers that were given to the chains of pharmacies before the beginning of the month and the terms of agreement.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
A company specializing in cosmetics and personal care offers high quality products with innovative and distinctive brands and a clear vision, these brands owned by the company to maintain the quality of products and continuous development to win the confidence of consumers and...
See all Careers and Jobs at CosmoCare