- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
About the Job
With offices across Netherlands, England, East Africa, and Egypt, our company is a part of a multinational conglomerate seeking to facilitate the bilateral international trade between those jurisdictions.
The right applicant is expected to setup the operation and logistic with regard to a product of expertise with the aim to export this product into any of those jurisdiction, export it out of which, and or import/export it bilaterally within those jurisdictions.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Product Development. The head of operation will be able to create a product, develop its supply chain since procurement (Import if necessary), custom clearance, supervise transport and warehousing, overseeing subsequent order management and distribution. Likewise, the manager is capable to manage the same operation in case of export.
- Teambuilding, the applicant is expected to hand down the supply chain management function to a product manager, who is subsequently capable to manage the above at a product level. He is also expected to build the necessary support team to manage the supplychain, business development, and logistics as operations evolve.
- Handle Purchasing and Packaging Management, together with customer order.
- Lead operational governance and compliance.
- Audit Warehouses and customization sites.
- Establish processes that regained good governmental relations sustaining efficient import business in Egypt markets.
- Coordinating suppliers and their price lists to create diverse & efficient suppliers’ database.
- Reviewing Proformas and Datasheets.
- Managing Logistics and Deliveries of supplies from vendors to our warehouses and clients.
- Work, and develop relationships, with external suppliers to ensure the very best reputation within the industry, and receives the service required to ensure that the operational team can deliver the highest quality product, and the highest financial return.
- Create a wide number of external contractors & service providers and maintain close, professional, effective links with all.
- Will be responsible for maintaining and helping enforce the agreed to our brands’ standards for each unit by conducting and managing monthly audits.
- Responsible for negotiating competitive freight rates based on targets received from sales teams, build relationships with lines and agents locally and internationally providing teams with monthly competitive pricing.
- Liaises daily with external agents and clients to ensure the smooth and efficient discharge of their duties.
- Ensures continuous improvement in customer service always exceeding customer’s expectations and managing the implementation of necessary operational and customer service practices.
- Ensure that financial aspects (billing and invoicing) and reporting are carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Develop overall operational strategy and directions for the freight forwarding, Shipping, Warehousing, & Distribution.
- Responsible for all daily operations of undertaken projects, He/she will manage contractual issues, proposals, financial and commercial matters, related to the operations.
- Deploy manpower effectively to ensure that all projects are rendered in a timely manner and within the budget.
- Identify areas of improvement, plans and implements new strategies to boost the company's effectiveness
- Directing and coordinating promotion of products or services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
- Liaising with different stakeholders to ensure flawless operation management in all aspects such as logistical & operational.
- Analyzing division or department budget requests to identify areas in which reductions optimizations can be made, and allocates operating budget.
- Conduct research to identify new markets, products, and services for customer needs.
- Ensure Full Operation cycle delivers an amazing consumer experience.
- Financial Handling of operations expenses.
- Drive operational savings and optimization.
- Create detailed proposals & business plans.
- Build and grow the operations & Business development team.
- Build Operations systems and processes.
- Builds strong suppliers’ network.
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report.
- Prepare and present solutions and proposals to clients.
- Keep client files up to date by updating the sales documentation system with all the activities accomplished.
- Manage our Team and Manage the outsourced logistics partners.
Hedgecorp operates an equal opportunities policy and highly encourages diversity among race, gender, religion, or color. Welcoming applications from all areas of the community.
More than 6 years
About this Company
Founded by a team of global investment, technology, and banking professionals, Hedgecorp is the flagship company of a financial conglomerate offering a wide range of financial services and solutions. Leveraging on its unique EU-MENA market positioning, Hedgecorp is geared to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Hedgecorp.