- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 4,000 EGP per month, Commission/ bonuses and yearly salary increment
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Sales is responsible for directly selling medical insurance plans to individuals and corporate accounts, as well as small and medium enterprises.
- You are required to participate in achieving the company’s objective by achieving your given target of insured lives per year.
- In order to achieve your target, you must visit at least two new prospects every day.
- Your main key to success in lining up new prospects to visit is your ability to identify potential clients by using different databases and directories.
- To maintain the pace of your daily visits, you must constantly seek new ideas and methods to keep your own prospect database fresh and full.
- Generate customer prospects and referrals from every visit.
- Sell products using 'face-to-face' selling techniques.
- Ensure the delivery of all necessary documents.
- Prospecting potential individuals and corporate accounts using different databases and directories.
- Telephoning prospective customers and setting appointments for visits.
- Participating in any organized events for promoting private medical insurance plans.
- Filling in daily reports and submitting them to the line manager as required.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
About this Company
The company pays attention to the tiny details of managing the medical care contracts through simplifying the logistics behind this area & offering the best medical services for each customer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egymed
The services also meet the requirements of each customer, thus...