- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage intake of incoming job requests and consult with Creative management to prioritize projects and determine deadlines; influence and negotiate deadlines based on priorities and available resources
- Daily operations planning, control and oversight
- Manage workflow/schedule of all incoming and existing projects while keeping all parties informed of status, conflicts, and delays; communicate project priorities and due dates to the creative team to ensure alignment of work efforts and priorities.
- Develop and maintain traffic management guidelines and process documentation with the goal of continuous improvement to the traffic system and account management process.
- Produce and distribute accurate and meaningful traffic and metric reports by maintaining workload data and traffic activities.
- Maintain strong working relationships internally and with other departments to ensure open lines of communications regarding priorities, requirements, and status.
- Enforce adherence by the business owners to creative workflow processes and deadlines to ensure standardized approach and delivery.
- Ensure teams productivity.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We are Dottopia, We’re the creative strategy behind the headline, the directors behind the perfect photo. We’re the code that makes you keep clicking and graphics that engage and inspire. We’re the ones that lose sleep over typography and take our work home with us. We’re the lucky ones who love what we do and hate to give up.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dottopia