- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage intake of incoming job requests and consult with Creative management to prioritize projects and determine deadlines; influence and negotiate deadlines based on priorities and available resources
- Daily operations planning, control and oversight
- Manage workflow/schedule of all incoming and existing projects while keeping all parties informed of status, conflicts, and delays; communicate project priorities and due dates to the creative team to ensure alignment of work efforts and priorities.
- Develop and maintain traffic management guidelines and process documentation with the goal of continuous improvement to the traffic system and account management process.
- Produce and distribute accurate and meaningful traffic and metric reports by maintaining workload data and traffic activities.
- Maintain strong working relationships internally and with other departments to ensure open lines of communications regarding priorities, requirements, and status.
- Enforce adherence by the business owners to creative workflow processes and deadlines to ensure standardized approach and delivery.
- Ensure teams productivity.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
We’re Thoughtful doers, Daydreaming realists, and Artistic scientists.
See all Careers and Jobs at Dottopia
We can do it all. We’re perfect yet not whole.
We’re everything it takes for a dream to come true.
So, you can observe and learn, or you can join us too.
Our vision started with a...