- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 2 months annual bonus
About the Job
- Updates current and designs new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes).
- Keeps track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Maintains the internal candidate database (e.g. updating contact information, candidates’ geographical locations, and availability for new work).
- Prepares weekly reports to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements. job requirements
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services
About this Company
Madkour EPC is a result of more than 30 years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction. Founded by Dr. Mostafa Amin Madkour and his team of highly experienced managers. Madkour provides the market with the professional services needed for optimized turnkey...
See all Careers and Jobs at Madkour EPC