- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance, Accommodation Allowance, Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates to fulfill vacant positions.
- Handle employee orientation SUMMIT newly hired employees.
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up on company policies, procedures
- Implement and carry out all personnel related functions including contracts, social insurance, employee files, leaves/attendance and termination
- Assist in managing monthly payroll issuance through validating the conformity of the executed payroll prior to transfers according to the payroll policies and procedures including allowances, overtime shifts, etc…
- Coordinate and handle proper implementation of all training programs in coordination with the concerned departments in order to provide training courses/initiatives as per the development plans
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Back with more than 50 years of experience in the industry, We strive to design and manufacture finishing building materials that meet the highest market requirements by offering products that earn international standards and credits towards the sustainable construction...
See all Careers and Jobs at ECOBAT