- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Plan and carry out activities to develop & implement growth opportunities within and between organizations. Essentially, creating long term value from customers, partners, and markets.
The Business Development Executive must be able to do the following:
- Actively seeking out new business opportunities
- Prepare and deliver appropriate products/ services
- Set up meetings with potential clients
- Negotiate/close deals
- Maintain healthy pipeline
- Pitch through calls, networking and social media.
- Progress deals within a high velocity sales model.
- Understand the products and services our companies offer.
- Handle clients and build a profound long-term relationship with potential clients.
- Introduce and facilitate for tech-sales teams
- Raise powerful negotiation skills to be able to reach an agreement is a win-win situation for stakeholders involved
- Understand sales methodologies and strategies, and the ability to implement them properly.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Academic or trade qualifications:
- Academic degree in management science or relevant fields is a plus.Work experience and skills
- Proven track record as a sales / business development executive in the technology industry.
- Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Presentation and Coordination skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Time-bound and attention to detail.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to a group of specialized subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems.
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.