- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project Work From Home
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with existing customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts. He /she is responsible for providing sales quotations, commercial proposal, sustaining and renewing client contracts, as well as systematically pursuing customer opportunities.
Job objective: Maximize company’s sales and build a good rapport with the decision makers.
SCOPE AND IMPACT OF THE JOB
- Identify and develop sales opportunities both within and outside our existing client base.
- Manage client relationship in key accounts to take overall ownership and accountability for the delivery of our products to the client in order to maximize company’s profit.
Supervisory Responsibilities (direct and Indirect)
- Received direct supervision from the Sales Country Manager and indirect from the Sales and Marketing Manager and Commercial manager.
- Direct supervision on the Junior Account Manager.
- Align with functions such as Operation, development and CRM departments, also with peers and subordinates Such as Business Consultant and Implementers.
- Interact effectively with the technical department (Operation project manager, Development project Manager).
Accounts Management (40%)
- Develop market segmentation plans, penetration strategies and continuous channel development to achieve targets and nurturing relationships with key decision makers in target organizations for business development.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify client needs and requirements in order to develop a clear and effective customer focused commercial proposal.
- Negotiate pricing and modify proposal according to client requirements.
- Present quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process.
- Prepare all necessary contract documentation and accurately complete the sales hand-off package.
- Achieve sales target defined by company and execute account country strategy to generate new revenues.
- Track work orders, proposals, estimates and quotes till the payment collection.
- Overshadow the implementation process to ensure that the service is provided as per customer requirements and according to company's' standard.
- Ensure that no extra services are given without recharging them.
- Ensure that civil soft solutions are delivered within the timeline agreed with the client and to a standard that provides customer satisfaction.
After Sales follow up / Customer Support (30%)
- Grow and maintain existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity & periodically visits.
- Ensure that every decision maker is in the favor of our company by maintaining a good rapport even if the decision maker has been changed.
- Promote the future of the company to the top management.
- Escalate if any problem found in the system to operational manager and commercial manager.
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers.
- Ensure client needs are met; feedback is monitored and acted upon as required.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records and information of client contacts, prospecting details, proposals status, forecasting revenue, and sales funnel history in conjunction with company CRM software.
Team Management (25%)
- Adhere to the company’s rules and regulations (written or implied) and any changes or introductions which may vary from time
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Management Consulting
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Related Work Experience
- Proven experience in Business Development “Business to business” and Sales account management experience, preferably in the software or IT industry.
- Knowledge of the Middle East IT/Software Industry.
- Experience with selling enterprise software solutions and account management into large, complex organizations is a plus.
Formal education or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related fields.
- Inspiring & helping other
- Prove successful track record of Accounts Management.
- Excellent knowledge of proposal development and process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills.
- Excellent reasoning Skills.
- Excellent selling skill.
- Demonstrate initiative and a commitment to delivering a high level of service to clients.
- Excellent persuading skills.
- Familiarity with CRM pipeline
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Languages: - Fluent Arabic and English required
- Excellent customer service orientation Skills
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, multiple tasks, and deadline pressures
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent Strategic thinking Skills.
- High Level of self-motivation and result orientation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- High level of flexibility.
- Ability to influence others and achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to build relationships at all management levels.
- Thrive in a dynamic and high performing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
About this Company
CivilSoft realized the pressing need for HR and payroll solutions in the Middle East, and thus became the first management software company to specialize in the field. Our history has given us unbeatable exposure to the market, to a variety of different countries, industries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Civilsoft