- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing sourcing techniques that suits the hiring criteria and the JDs
- Responsible for building relationships that impacts the sourcing process effectively and efficiently
- Identifies future opportunities for potential source of recruitment.
- Effectively utilize tools such as search engines, job boards, LinkedIn and social channels to source candidates
- Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals
- Identifies target companies, user groups, professional associations which could lead to qualified candidates
- Track and follow-up on all candidates; evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates and set interviews
- Generate and submit job postings on job boards and internal/external website
- Search resumes in applicant database and forward to appropriate hiring manager.
- Creates a pool of qualified candidates through various sourcing activities.
- Develops and maintains contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Responsible for negotiating deals and contracts with third parties
- Carries out recruitment functions as developing sources of qualified applicants, screening applicants, scheduling and conducting screening interviews and administering tests.
- Administers online recruiting and newspaper job advertisements.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Retail Telecommunications
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions