- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, video, tradeshows, and social networking opportunities.
- Concept and write branded advertising campaigns, white papers, and other technical content.
- Market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, events, online, advertorials), negotiate rates, and book space.
- Ensure all advertisements are trafficked to the appropriate publications and online venues.
- Manage corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns.
- Create, maintain and strengthen Company’s overall brand in all forms of media (creative and technical writing, online, print, and academic).\
- Organize and streamline service offerings into customer-friendly concepts.
- Manage printers and other promotional vendors.
- Manage and ensure consistent branding across all office locations.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least