- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Visit the project to study the site location, kind of soil, site accessibility and road diversions.
- Receive/Review the site based on official documents, land plan and contract coordinates.
- Determine the exact site land borderline and prepare detailed Site Plan.
- Determine the exact quantities of (excavation, earthwork, finishing activities, etc.) and submit it to Technical Office Manager.
- Participate with Construction Manager and soil investigation consultant to facilitate tacking of soil samples in order to test.
- Participate with Technical Office Manager to study/review the project design drawing to ensure it can be executed according to site coordinates and dimensions.
- Recommend the best site accessibility and plan including temporary access roads, road diversions.
- Coordinate with Technical Office and Construction Manager to provide the quantities done to prepare sub-contractors invoices.
- Prepare calibration and maintenance plan for the equipment to maintain the accuracy of the equipment.
- Coordinate with the QC Manager for surveying inspections.
- Participate with technical office to prepare the as-built drawing at the end of project.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Lead surveyors team to follow the safety precautions.
- Prepare surveying method statement to be approved from the consultant.
- Ensure that employee is working according to the company HSE policies and regulations, and fully aware of his job risk assessment and environmental aspects.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure