- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible of managing overall sales activities, sourcing leads and turning them to clients reaching sales quota, developing new business opportunities and maintaining customer satisfaction with TPAY Merchants.
- Strategic Consultation: Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Guidance to merchants as they craft and execute on a comprehensive, regional payments strategy.
- Relationship Management: Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel at one’s merchants and leverages those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience.
- Coordinates with other department and manage the execution of, any internal project pertaining to merchants.
- Collaboration: Works with individuals and teams across the organization to ensure the best possible merchant experience and to develop his/herself and his/her colleagues professionally.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, meets strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts. Continually reevaluates his/her success through the use of strategic account plans, internal reporting, and merchant feedback.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Internet/E-commerce Telecommunications
About this Company
TPAY is an A15 subsidiary, a start up accelerator that owns the laregest portfolio of digital companies in the MENA region since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at TPAY
TPAY is the region’s first and biggest open mobile payment platform that connects consumers, businesses, and mobile operators for...