- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The role of an export sales manager is important for any organization to increase its profitability by broadening its horizons and reaching the customers from different countries. While doing so, they ensure that they retain the existing customers. Thus, the export sales manager responsibilities are of great significance when any business organization needs to expand its business, thereby increasing the profit margins.
Key Responsibilities of an Export Sales Manager
- An export sales manager is responsible for generating and enhancing the sales of the products in other countries.
- They make sure that the products are made available in the international markets by analyzing the trends of the customers and developing sales plans and strategies to meet their needs.
- The basic and the most important step is to identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer's needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers
- To ensure that the all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- To constantly review distributor's performance and monitor their work, so that relevant information can be provided to the management
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Misr Elhegaz Group
See all Careers and Jobs at Misr Elhegaz Group
198 El Hegaz St, Heliopolis
- 21808000 - 01007002117 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Misr Elhegaz is a group of companies consider the oldest and largest leading plastics manufacturer in middle east and Africa.