- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performs trouble shooting and diagnostics procedure on vehicles and equipment.
- Record observations and findings during diagnostics run and decide on the correct method of repair, as necessary.
- Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
- Plan and organize Preventive Maintenance System (PMS) and delegate specific tasks to concerned section/mechanic.
- Hands-on supervision of all workshop activities, especially technical issues.
- Forecast and order spare parts for specific jobs/special job or for stocks replenishment.
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job. Provide on-the-job training as well as coaching and mentoring to mechanics and helpers.
- Follow up repair order, registering the time taken to complete each task.
- Responsible for customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance that they require from the Workshop.
- Evaluate the training requirements of his subordinates and discuss/agree training needs with the Equipment.
- Responsible for the implementation of 5S and other HSEQ standard within the workshop area.
- Deputies for the Fabrication and Painting Supervisor whilst they are on Field Break.
- Test and approve operators for truck, excavator, loaders, cranes, grader, backhoe, etc
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure