- 2In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated sales representative who is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of a team of executives and ensuring that all sales team members meet established sales quotas. This position works closely with sales team managers to expand the business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales .
Responsible for finalizing sales deals.
Presenting projects plan for clients.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Responsible for meeting clients and provide the clients with their demands
- A communication channel between clients and the marketing team.
- Will be responsible for handling and training sales team
- Designing business plans identifying different marketing fields.
- Supervise the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily
- check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
- Reaching client’s satisfaction through delivering professional digital services.
- build rapport with clients understands their needs
- Conducting phone calls with clients to present campaign ideas to clients.
- Working closely with clients in the planning phase & give the clients all needed support to ensure campaigns’ objectives will be met.
- Able to design thinking and provide market information to the company for strategic decisions.
- Bachelor’s or Master of Science degree in business administration
- Presenting & communication skills.
- Excellent mentoring and management skills
- Experience working in a similar or related role
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good at problem-solving and communication