Skills And Tools:
- Set up the Marketing department budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified
- Create and develop the marketing plans. execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing activity
- planning and execution of all Edventures events, ranging from large multi-day conferences to small, intimate dinners. Events include, but are not limited to, the CEO Summit, scaling to Exit event series, and events co-sponsored with key partners.
- Managing the digital activity like updating corporate website with goal of keeping content up-to-date, fresh and consistent with overall communications strategy.
- Build follower base on social media and drive day-to-day social media activities, including maintaining consistent voice and presence across Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Working with the Edventures partners and portfolio company executives to support creation of thought leadership content
- Develop targeted collateral and presentations for pitching Edventures' market development capabilities to potential investment targets.
- Create various collateral that communicates the firm's value proposition in creative and interesting ways (e.g. video, infographics).
- Support development of case studies that promote success stories with portfolio companies and demonstrate EdVentures value-add.
- Bachelor’s degree of Marketing or any discipline
- Marketing diploma
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing
- Awareness of Eco systems
- Awareness of Venture capitals
- Business Development Manager - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia11 days ago
- Social Media Specialist & Digi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago