Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and vision
- Create complete business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives set by the Management
- Build an effective team of leaders for the organization
- Provide guidance and coaching to subordinates
- Manage the operations of the organization
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct and oversee investments and fundraising efforts
- Forge and maintain relations of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Review reports by subordinates to acquire understanding of the organization’s financial and non-financial position
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in relevant field; preferable 8 years in managerial positions.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
- Retail ManagerConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Manager - Agrochemicals ...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Moharam Bek, Alexandria10 days ago
- Administration ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago