Skills And Tools:
- Facility Management-Ensuring the space is clean, inventory is stocked, and local vendors deliver without disruption.
- Member Management-Use coworking management software to manage space, member invoices, and issues.
- Community Engagement-Create networking initiatives, social events, and local partnerships to increase the stickiness factor of the space.
- Business Development and Sales– Conduct onsite tours, CRM, follow up with leads, and sign members up.
The intern will learn:
- Basics of marketing, sales, customer service and office management
Internship Start date:
- 3 months can be extended
- Maximum age: 23
- Student or a Fresh Graduate
- Comfortable speaking, selling and growing the community
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner, and confident
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Warm and approachable
- Fluent English speaker
- Females only
- Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Nozha, Cairo1 day ago