Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for developing sources of qualified applicants through internal (such as referrals) and external recruitment tools (such as posting advertisements, employment fairs and contacting recruitment agencies)
- Supports the recruitment process by screening applicants’ CVs for needed vacancies and scheduling daily interviews with candidates
- Coordinates with department heads to arrange for panel interviews to speed up the selection process (depending on the urgency of filling the vacant position)
- Responsible for administering pre-employment tests (IQ, English and medical check-up tests) for potential candidates
- Supports the hiring process through preparing contracts, approvals to hire, bank account letters, etc.
- Handles employees terminations (check-out requests and experience certificates)
- Performs other related duties
The intern will learn:
- A massive knowledge in different areas in HR functions
Duration: 3-6 months (with the availability of hiring according to performance)
- Basic knowledge of Human Resources policies, procedures, and principles.
- Good understanding of the recruitment, selection, and hiring processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multi- Tasking capabilities.
- Effective time management
- Eagerness to learn.
- Very good in the English language.
- Very good in Microsoft office
- Training SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago