Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate with the previous and following maintenance shift engineer to organize the handover process and activities regardingopen maintenance activities and manpower planning to ensure the continuity of the operation properly.
- Supervise the daily maintenance inspection activities conducted by the mechanical and electrical technicians on different areas of the plan then conduct meeting to determine any abnormal conditions to take corrective action to decrease the equipment loses.
- Supervise the implementation of the periodical maintenance plan to increase the equipments’ life time.
- Analyze the root cause of the repetitive problems and break downs with coordination of maintenance technician team to propose and take proper corrective action to ensure permanent problem solving.
- Analyze any abnormal indicators to determine the root cause then take predictive action to prevent any possible breakdown and increase time between failures.
- Supervise the stock level of spare parts to control the budget.
- Supervise the performance of the maintenance crew through: coaching, on job training, delegation, performance appraisal, development and cross training activities to improve shift performance.
- Commit with all EnMs roles and responsibilities as per the roles and responsibilities set by energy committee.
- Comply with occupational health, safety and Environment regulations, policies and instructions at work place.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Major)
- From 3 to 5 years
- MS Office
- MS Windows.
- Internet Explorer.
- Scada, PLC, DCS, Industrial Networks.
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Section...Confidential Company - Monufya, Egypt4 days ago