Skills And Tools:
Hotel Managers are responsible for managing employees and for planning, marketing, coordinating and administering hotel services such as catering and accommodation facilities.
Specific duties and the amount of customer or staff contact vary according to the size of employer: hotel managers in larger organizations may be mostly office-based, whereas managers of smaller establishments often have frequent contact with both customers and employees. Typical responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Performance Management, Staffing, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Develop strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplish subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 10+ Years of experience in Hospitality industry
- Background Rooms Division
- We provide accommodation in Alexandria for non-residents