Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an HR Specialist to join our team and monitor all Human Resources functions.
- Recruit and coordinate interviewing, references, and documentation for staff hiring.
- Overseeing the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
- Follow up on hiring decisions.
- Ensure, complete, and process paperwork for new hires.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting.
- Coordinate exit process for departing employees.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Help in HR & Administrative duties.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Excellent English language.
- Strong knowledge of labor law & legislation.
- Alertness, concentration, and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
- Ability to execute daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Accuracy and analytical thinking.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Applications.
- Preferably lives nearby Zamalek.
- Females only
- Employee Relation Section HeadConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- HR Director (Large Real Estate...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago