Group Financial ControllerPosted 1 month ago
302Applicants for1 open position
- 18In Consideration
- 35Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the Group’s Treasury Function and ensuring strategic alignment of Treasury with the
- Group objectives and strategy. The role holder is responsible for building cross-business synergies
- and driving higher levels of productivity and profitability by enabling effective liquidity & investment
- management as well as management of relationships with Financial Institutions. The role holder is
- also responsible for minimizing the liquidity and market risks of the Group and lead balanced relation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously monitors bank balances and optimizes effective utilization of funds at optimal cost.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and build early warning signals to ensure cash equilibrium is always maintained.
- Direct Group's fund management and ensures the funds are utilized optimally and the bank's outstandings are within the limits assigned.
- Ensures profitability for the business from all treasury activities within specified risk parameters and regulations by guiding the department in the identification and management of foreign exchange, interest rates and other counterparts’ risk exposure.
- Develops guidelines on Liquidity Management in line with the investment philosophy of the Group and ensures availability of cash to manage the Group’s operational requirements.
- Leads Group’s cash management activities which cover reconciliation of bank statements, clearing payment and receipts transactions within the system and depositing cash or cheques at the bank.
- Advise on the projections for fund requirements for the Group based on budget/targets and monitor the asset/liability position and lead the fund-raising activities for the Group.
- Maximizes the portfolio yield on short term investments by advising on investments in surplus cash in accordance with the investment guidelines while maintaining reserves and adhering to regulatory policies and risk-reward guidelines.
- Fundraising (Long Term – bilateral/syndication/project finance etc.), loan negotiation and documentation, Debt administration and covenant compliance.
- Assists the Chief Financial Officer for Group’s entities in Europe, the Middle East, and the African Continent as required by carrying out necessary background work and analysis related to the workstream in:
- Fundraising, Loan refinancing, Managing debt portfolio, Cash and liquidity management, Risk management and capital structuring.
- Prepares and maintains Internal/Bank Financial Models and relevant supplementary documents to support and aid decision making to the management.
- Maintains detailed loan schedules for loans along with debt service and reporting timetables.
- Monitor currency risks and advise on hedging strategies as and when required.
- Prepare Treasury dashboards including cash positions, cash flow positions, interest rate management, etc.
- Chartered Accountant (and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance)
- 5 years experience of working in Corporate Treasury at a large international corporation.
- Possess a self-starter mentality and ability to work independently and collaborate with all meaningful internal teams and external business partners as needed.
- Experience in Middle East and African markets
- Knowledge of ERP Systems (preferably Dynamics 365)
- Knowledge of Treasury Management Solution (preferably TreasuryXpress)
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Consolidation&Financial Report...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - Smart Village, Giza1 day ago
- Cash & Treasury Operation Mana...Confidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria4 days ago