Skills And Tools:
- IT Support Technician
- About the Company
- Computer Remarketing Services Limited (CRS) is a Microsoft Authorised Refurbisher based in the UK. We sell professionally refurbished computer products to all European countries: PCs, laptops, iPhones, and tablets that are reliable and affordable.
- We are looking for a strong IT Customer Support Specialist to join our team. Salary: Competitive
- Please do not apply if you do not have good knowledge of computer troubleshooting.
- Job description:
- Inputting orders into our ERP system.
- Answering customers calls and emails from domestic and international customers.
- Troubleshooting computers and laptops problems by email or over the phone.
- Making sure customer tickets are being responded to within a good time frame and in a polite, friendly, and professional manner.
- Printing delivery labels.
- Uploading tracking information to various sales channels.
- Identifying and posting replacement parts to customers.
- Helping with general admin work in the office.
- Skills Required:
- Fluent/Native in English, preferably proficient in one other European language (French, Spanish, German, or Italian) is a must.
- Experience working in a First Line IT Support Role.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Accuracy and attention to details essential.
- Candidate must be a strong multitasker with good organisational and prioritising skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Software is preferable.
- Excel VLOOKUP knowledge and data analysis/visualisation will be advantageous.
- Knowledge Required:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft and Apple software's essential
- Very good knowledge of computer troubleshooting, from Windows based products to Apple OS.
- Knowledge of installing Windows 10 and OSX operating systems.
- Experience with remote support software such as Logmein or Anydesk.
- Knowledge of Assembling and disassembling computers, laptops, MacBook's, iMacs and iPads.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems including removing viruses, backing up old data, changing RAM, HDD, and CPUs.