Skills And Tools:
- Oversee all technologies, operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Advise & establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software.
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management.
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as information technology, computer science, or management information systems.
- Experience: Strong experience in implementing and managing ERP systems
- Strong experience in data center management, servers and systems operations. • Experience with or knowledge on operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems).
- Language: Excellent in English
- Other: Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Group IT DirectorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago